Terms & Conditions of our services:
In these conditions:
- i) “The seller” is Evolution Branded Clothing Ltd
- ii) “The Buyer” is the purchaser of the goods.
iii) “Goods” are goods & products of any kind sold by the seller.
- APPLICATIONS OF CONDITIONS:
All goods are sold by the seller on the following Conditions which shall prevail unless otherwise agreed in writing by the seller.
Prices are quoted in the sellers order proofs are subject to change without notice. The price payable by the Buyer will be the price current at the date of despatch.
- SHORTAGES, NON DELIVERY & COMPLAINTS:
No liability for alleged shortages of delivery or non delivery of goods will be accepted by the Seller unless claims are notified to the Seller within 7 days of delivery for shortages or 14 days from date of invoice for non delivery. Any complaints need to be made in writing within 12 working days of receipt of order.
- OWNERSHIP OF GOODS
a, All goods shall be at the buyers risk from the time of delivery but will remain the property of the Seller until all payment in respect of any goods delivered by the Seller to the Buyer have been paid in full.
b, The Seller may at any time when payment is due to the Seller for any goods retake ownership of all the Sellers goods then in the custody of the Buyer.
c, The Buyers right to hold or deal in any way with the Sellers shall terminate automatically and the Seller shall be entitled to immediately recover the goods if:
- i) The buyer being an individual becomes Bankrupt or is the subject of a Bankruptcy Petition or enters into any agreements with creditors or,
- ii) The buyer being a limited company is subject to the appointment of an Administrate Receiver or goes or is forced into any form of insolvency.
d, The buyer authorises the Seller, its employees or agents to enter the buyer’s premises for the purpose of enforcing these provisions.
Unless otherwise specifically agreed in writing by the Seller, payment for the goods is due to the Seller at time of ordering.
a, any order placed by the Buyer shall be treated as a firm commitment and cancellation will not be accepted unless agreed in writing by the seller. Costs will be incurred in this instance.
b, The Seller will make all reasonable efforts to fulfil its obligation under such orders but shall not be liable for any cancellation or suspension of such orders caused by events beyond the control of the Seller.
All samples are sent out on a sales or return basis, a refund will be issued when goods are returned in the condition they were sent, we are unable to refund the carriage costs. There is a 25% restocking fee on returned samples unless agreed otherwise.
No statement, information warranty, condition or recommendation made by the Sellers employees or agents shall vary or override these conditions.
a, these conditions and all transactions between the Seller & the Buyer shall be governed by English Law and any disputes arising shall be resolved by the courts in England.
b, If any condition herein becomes or shall be declared by a court to be invalid or unenforceable that shall not impair or affect all other conditions, which will remain in full force & effect.
- We endeavour to carry out all work within the agreed time scales, however we will not be held responsible for any delays or shortages occurring from incidents beyond our control. Every effort will be made to advise customers of any delays.